Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!!

Brian and I spent a very quiet evening together. We went out to dinner with some friends and then came home. We are actually getting excited for tomorrow for the return of our kids. They have been gone for a few weeks and we miss them so much. We will be celebrating Christmas on Saturday Jan 3rd. This week has been busy with all of the last minute details. I think we are ready! Hannah, Hailey and TJ will be home about 10:40 pm from Florida. Parker and Payton will be home around 6pm. It will be nice to have our family back!! Kids.....we love you and miss you so much.

2 comments:

Brittnee said...

We would love to start looking but we have to wait until our lease is up in June and we need to get some finances put in order first. We are hoping tax sesason will help a little. I'm in love with several CBH homes and I look everyday so we shall see.

Tracy said...

aahh.. hope your Christmas celebration with the kids was just wonderful. I can't wait to hear about it more! I miss our walks!!!